The walnut sauce, together with Pesto, is a typical condiment from Liguria that contains the oldest traditions and the best flavours.
Of ivory color, with a granular consistency and a sweet taste typical of walnuts harmoniously mixed with Parmesan Cheese.
It goes particularly well with typical fresh stuffed pasta from Liguria, such as traditional “ravioli di magro” and “pansotti”.
(Walnut Sauce – 8719689843045)
• Delicious spread on bruschetta and canapes as an aperitif.
• Excellent pairing with white meats and raw vegetables.
• It goes particularly well with fresh stuffed pasta.
• Even with baked fish it creates a new idea-flavor, much appreciated and simple to perform.
• Note : during storage the olive oil inside can come up because it is liquid, and lighter than the other ingredients. Don’t worry: just stir it back in and the product is ready to use!
Extra Virgin Olive Oil*, Walnuts* 30%, Cashew Nuts*, Parmigiano Reggiano D.O.P.* (milk*, salt, rennet), Potato Flakes* (potatoes*, antioxidant: natural extract of rosemary*), Salt, Garlic*. (*Organic Ingredients)
May contain traces of other Nuts, Soy.
Once opened the product must be covered with plenty of olive oil and stored in the fridge.
Average values per 100 g
Energy : 2888 kJ / 700 kcal
Fats : 67,1 g
– of which saturated : 10,0 g
Carbohydrates : 12,8 g
– of which sugars : 1,0 g
Protein : 9,8 g
Salt : 1,14 g