Our delicious and traditional Pesto alla Genovese is bright green and maintains the typical aroma of Genovese basil, the fresh taste of all the ingredients and the fragrance of freshly made pesto in the mortar, as it is not pasteurized. We do not use any kind of preservatives, we just add cashew nuts and apple fiber to naturally preserve the product for 12 months.
(Genoese Pesto – 8719689843007)
• Ideal for cooking pasta, lasagna, vegetable soup.
• We recommend to not heat the sauce, but add it in the end of cooking.
• Also very nice for the preparation of bruschetta, spread on bread.
• Note : during storage the olive oil inside can come up because it is liquid, and lighter than the other ingredients. Don’t worry: just stir it back in and the product is ready to use!
Extra Virgin Olive Oil*, Cashew Nuts*, Basilico Genovese D.O.P. in extra virgin olive oil* 27.6% (Basilico Genovese PDO* 48%, extra virgin olive oil* 45%, salt) Parmigiano Reggiano DOP* (milk*, salt, rennet), Pine Nuts*, Walnuts*, Apple Fiber*, Garlic*, Salt. (*Organic Ingredients)
May contain traces of other nuts, soy.
Once opened the product must be covered with plenty of olive oil and stored in the fridge.
Average values per 100 g
Energy : 2700 kJ / 655 kcal
Fats : 64,5 g
– of which saturated : 10,1 g
Carbohydrates : 11,8 g
– of which sugars : 1,0 g
Protein : 5,9 g
Salt : 2,41 g