FOODILETTO RESPECTS THE PRIVACY OF ALL VISITORS OF ITS WEBSITES
We handle your personal information carefully, safely and confidentially. This privacy statement states how we do this.
We will only use your personal data for the purposes stated in this Privacy Statement and not for other purposes, unless the further processing of the personal data is compatible with the purposes for which this data was originally processed.
WHY WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA
We collect personal data via our website, newsletters and when you contact us. Personal data are data that can be used to identify your identity. We collect this information when it is necessary for our services. Data that we collect from you can be divided into three categories :
1. (Contractual) agreements between you and Foodiletto
We collect the required personal data to be able to meet the agreements we make. This applies to :
• Contact customer service
• Foodiletto B2B
2. Legitimate interests
We collect the necessary personal data in order to provide our customers with the best possible service. Things you can think of are a good working website, and personal service. This is true for :
• Visiting our website
• Your account
• Newsletter and e-mail
• Contact customer service
• Social media
In certain cases we ask you for permission before we process your data. This concerns the following processing operations :
• Before we send you a newsletter or other publication while you are not a customer of Foodiletto
We will not use your personal data for other purposes, unless further processing of the personal data is compatible with the purposes for which this data was originally processed.
We collect the technical data by means of cookies. Technical data includes the IP address, the operating system, the internet browser used and (in some cases) the last internet page you have visited. We use anonymised data wherever possible.
SECURITY PERSONAL DATA
We ensure adequate security of the personal information we have received from you, in line with the applicable legal requirements and guidelines.
RETENTION PERIOD PERSONAL DATA
We do not store your personal data longer than is necessary for the purpose of data processing.
• Orders : invoice, payment and order data are stored for 7 years. After that, we only use anonymous data for internal reports.
• Newsletter : your name and contact details are kept until you indicate that you no longer wish to receive our newsletters.
• Answering your questions: your name and contact details are not kept longer than necessary and in any case no longer than a year, unless a customer relationship has been established.
• Technical reasons, such as website optimization: technical data are stored in an anonymous form as far as possible and are used as long as necessary to optimize the website.
WHERE YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED
We process your personal data in the European Union / EEA. Your personal data will not be processed or transmitted to other countries without appropriate safeguards to protect your data.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR DATA
We will not provide your personal data to third parties, except to the parties mentioned below or if you have given permission for this.
We work with the following external parties who have access to your personal data:
• Hostnet, for the hosting and maintenance of the website (Hostnet b.v., De Ruyterkade 6, 1013 AA Amsterdam, the Netherlands).
• Vasco Fulfilment, and its distribution partner(s), for shipping your orders (VASCO-fulfilment BV, Twijnstraweg 15, 2941BW Lekkerkerk, the Netherlands).
• Google Analytics, for optimization of our website.
We have concluded a processor agreement with parties that process your personal data in order to protect your personal data.
We reserve the right to share your personal data with third parties when this is required by law or when this is necessary to protect the interests of you, us or third parties.
We never sell your data to third parties.
CHANGES IN OUR POLICY
This privacy statement can be changed in the event of changes to our services or changes in privacy legislation. We will publish every change on this website. We will personally inform you about changes that apply to you, for example by sending you an e-mail.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS
We have processed certain personal data of you based on our 'legitimate interests'. You have the right to object to these processing operations. If you wish to object, please contact us. In that case, we will cease processing your personal data, unless there are compelling, justifiable reasons why our interest in processing is greater than your interest in stopping processing. You may not be able to make optimal use of our services if you request us to cease processing.
We have processed certain personal details of you based on your consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. In that case, we will not process your personal data further.
Furthermore, you have a number of rights under the privacy legislation (including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)). These rights are described in articles 12 - 23 of the GDPR and in related legislation. In any case, you have the following rights with regard to your personal data:
• Right to request access to your personal data
• Right to request the correction of your personal data if they are incorrect (rectification)
• Right to request the removal of your personal data
• Right to request restriction of your personal data
• If we process your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interests: right to object to the (further) processing of your personal data (opposition)
• If we process your data on the basis of your consent and the data are processed fully automatically: right to request the transfer of personal data (data portability)
If you wish to make use of one or more of these rights, you can contact us via email@example.com
This also applies if you do not agree with a decision by us, for example when we decide not to delete your personal data. In that case we will try to find a solution together with you.
If you are not satisfied with how Foodiletto handles your privacy, you can contact the privacy authority.
The responsibility for processing the personal data lies with :
Jericholaan 18 B
3061 HE Rotterdam
Vat : NL135068708B01
Chamber of Commerce : 69470111 (the Netherlands)
You can reach us by :
Phone : +31 10 8445922
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT ARE COOKIES
A cookie is a simple small file that is sent along with pages from this website and stored by your browser on your hard drive from your computer. The information stored therein can be sent back to our servers on a subsequent visit.
USE OF PERMANENT COOKIES
With the help of a permanent cookie we can recognize you at a new visit on our website. The website can therefore be specially tailored to your preferences. You can delete permanent cookies yourself via the settings of your browser.
USE OF SESSION COOKIES
Using a session cookie we can see which parts of the website you have viewed with this visit. We can adjust our service as much as possible to the surfing behavior of our visitors. These cookies are automatically deleted when you close your web browser.
Through our website a cookie is placed from the American company Google, as part of the “Analytics” service. We use this service to track and get reports on how visitors use the website. Google may provide this information to third parties if Google is legally obliged to do so, or if third parties process the information on behalf of Google. We have no influence on this. We have not allowed Google to use the obtained analytics information for other Google services.
The information that Google collects is anonymised as much as possible. Your IP address is emphatically not given. The information is transferred to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google maintains the Privacy Shield principles and is affiliated with the Privacy Shield program of the US Department of Commerce. This means that there is an appropriate level of protection for the processing of any personal data.